Whether you are pregnant and considering adoption as a plan for your child or you are hoping to become a parent through adoption, there are many options for you to consider and decisions for you to make.
We will advise you so that you can make a decision best suited to your individual circumstances. There is no one “best” method of adoption but rather there are advantages and disadvantages to each method. We hope your choice will be made easier once you’ve had an opportunity to review the information presented here.
- PREGNANT AND CONSIDERING ADOPTION »
- DOMESTIC PRIVATE »
- DOMESTIC PRIVATE AGENCY »
- STEPPARENT ADOPTIONS »
- LGBT & SECOND PARENT ADOPTION »
- INTERNATIONAL ADOPTION & RE-ADOPTION »
- ADOPTION FROM FOSTER CARE »
- SPECIAL IMMIGRANT JUVENILE STATUS »